Tulsi is used in Ayurvedic preparations for treating various ailments.
Basil is one of most miraculous Herbs .Very rich in antioxidants ,potassium,calcium,zinc ,iron, and vitamin A and C.
Basil have antiinflammatoey ,antiseptic,anti-infective and diuretic properties.
- Ayurvedic physicians have always made use of basil to balance our chakra system. There are, seven major chakras in the human body. They form the energy centers, and points of energy flow. They also act as energy "links" in the body. In other words, they mirror our energetic connection with the realm of pure consciousness and our spiritual existence.
- Ayurvedic ,Tulsi leaves in the treatment of arthritis, diabetes, asthma, bronchitis, common cold, diabetes, fever, influenza, peptic ulcer, and rheumatism. Although in the treatment of pain, earache, epilepsy (fits), heart disease, malaria, sinusitis, snake bite, stomach-ache and vomiting.
- Basil, in ayurvedic medicine, has for long been used as a anti-worm remedy; it has also been favored to help stimulate lactation in nursing women, and prevent hair loss. Cough ,sore throat,and cold and cough .
- Basil contains a variety of constituents, including eugenol, camphor, caryophyllene,
ursolic acid, luteolin and apigenin that function collectively to normalize stress-related neuroendocrine hormones and enhance immune function.
- Basil exhibits impressive adaptogenic activity.
Maintaining a healthy blood sugar level is critical to promoting optimal health
- It is good medicine ,boil 10 t0 20 basils leaves i one cup of water .Drink warm in the morning.Relieving from wet cough.
- Basil juice act on nervous system providing them strength, relieves stress and helps in relieving pain
- Drinking Tulsi in tea form promotes a sense of well being, relieves stress, supports immunity, increases strength, and provides relief from cold, fever and flu symptoms.
- Daily usage may help lower cortisol levels which helps lower blood sugar levels and protects the system from stress.benefit the immune system by increasing the number and activity of neutrophil cells, which are normally decreased by stress.
- Nausea and diarrhoea ,have a glass of tulsi leaves juice..Take 1 cup warm water soak 20 to 30 leaves for few minutes and add 5-7 pepper corns,a pinch of salt .Grind To prepare the juice , with water and strain the mixture well and drink.
- Drink a glass of basils leaves juice every morning to keep your heart in great shape.
- Chicken pox Malaria .Drink the juice of basils leaves mixed with a pinch of saffron powder .
- Make herbal tulsi tea drink in the morning in the rainy season avoid cold and cough.
- Put some tulsi leaves and neem leaves a pinch of turmeric powder in your bathing water,Keep the water in sun light it get warm a few minutes before taking bath, to make the skin smooth and disease free. It helps in getting rid of many skin disorders, like ringworms, rashes and eczema.
- Keep powder of tulsi root in water for overnight and take it early morning for diabetes natural cure.
- Tulsi contains ingredients that destroy the bacteria responsible for plaque and cavities. Its leaves also work as an excellent mouth fresher and healthy ,shiny and white teeth.It is also effective in treating ulcer, although you should avoid keeping it in your mouth for longer periods.Mix the juice of basils leaves and 1/4 tsp lemon juice a pinch of salt and apply the teeth and after brushing .
- This plants odour that insects away ,there by rendering the house safe .
- To treat menstrual problems.
- Tulsi juice when mixed with ginger juice is very effective in abdominal disorder in children.Mix with basils leaves juice and ginger juice to treat colic in children.
- Make a tea Tulsi leaves,dry ginger ,and sugar or jaggery along with hot water or make a hot tea it reduce the fever.
- Take daily tulsi leaves juice it prevent cancer.
- Tulsi tea when blended with honey and ginger, makes an all natural herbal remedy for asthma, influenza, and bronchitis.